There are various short-term classes that meet throughout the year. Please contact us if you want more general information on classes currently being taught or are interested in teaching a class or facilitating a Sunday morning small group.
XICF Kids and Kairos Student Ministry have chosen to partner with families through a strategy that seeks to partner the two most powerful influences in a child’s life. We are convinced that the love of a home and the light of the church joined together are more effective in a child’s discipleship. This strategy is called Orange, and motivates our curriculum and content in our children and student ministries.
Sunday, 11.10 am to 12 noon, during the worship time there is a nursery room for families with infants and toddlers. In addition, we have children’s programs for preschool, elementary and middle school-aged children.
XICF KIDS exists to partner with families in loving Xiamen’s international third culture kids and help them become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ.
- XICF KIDS is Child Targeted. 1 Corinthians 9:22
- XICF KIDS seeks to be a safe place physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Mark 10:14
- XICF KIDS teaching is relevant and application orientated. Psalm 119:11
- XICF KIDS will teach the Bible creatively.
- XICF KIDS will intentionally shepherd in Small Groups. 2 Timothy 2:2, 2:42-47
- XICF KIDS is fun!
You have been taught the Holy Scriptures from childhood, and they have given you the wisdom to receive the salvation that comes by trusting in Christ Jesus. 2 Timothy 3:15
First Look (0-4 year olds split into 2 groups)
First Look is a part of our strategy that engages kids with WONDER-filled activities to introduce God to children aged from birth to 2 year olds (Newborns) and 2-4 year olds (River). First Look gives children a first impression of their heavenly Father and the wonder of His love for each one of them The team behind First Look wants preschoolers to know THREE truths before they graduate into elementary age, 252 Basics.
- GOD MADE ME
- GOD LOVES ME
- JESUS WANTS TO BE MY FRIEND FOREVER
First Look Coordinator Contact:Kimberly Craig
252 Basics (5-10 year olds split into 3 groups)
252 Basics is taught in three groups: Rapids (5-6 year olds), Ocean (7-8 year olds) and Surf (9-10 year olds) designed to provoke DISCOVERY and invite kids into a new understanding of how to grow in relationship with Jesus and with others. Everything we teach in 252 Basics is based on one of three basic, but powerful, truths modeled by Jesus in Luke 2:52.
- I NEED TO MAKE THE WISE CHOICE
- I CAN TRUST GOD NO MATTER WHAT
- I SHOULD TREAT OTHERS THE WAY I WANT TO BE TREATED
252 Coordinator Contact:Ben Briggs
Tide XP3 Middle School (11-12 year olds)
XP3’s Strategy is to help middle schoolers experience three things: wonder for who God is, discovery of who He created them to be, and passion for loving others. We aim for our students to take ownership of their faith through these three basic truths:
- I am created to pursue an authentic relationship with my Creator.
- I belong to Jesus Christ and define who I am by what he says.
- I exist everyday to demonstrate God’s love to a broken world.
Tide Coordinator Contact:Victoria Orea