To glorify Jesus Christ in Xiamen through learning, worship, prayer
and fellowship while reaching out to our community.
- I am willing to be held accountable to what God has called me to be as a Christian, representing Christ with my life.
- I am open to being disciplined and mentored so that my life and heart will constantly be renewed to be more Christ-like.
- I will cultivate the habit of regular personal devotions including Bible reading and prayer. (Mt 6:33; Phil 2:3-8; Eph 6:12)
- I will give respect to those whom God has placed in authority over me.
- I have read and agree with XICF’s mission and desire to represent the fellowship well.
- I will regularly attend worship gatherings. (Heb 10:25)
- I am committed to expanding the Kingdom of God through tithes and offerings as He leads. (Mal 3:10)
- I will keep myself sexually pure according to God’s Word for the sake of the Kingdom and the ministry he has given me. I will be wise in all my relationships and steer away from even the appearance of evil.
- I understand the “deeds of the flesh” and choose God’s ways rather than the world’s. I will not be known for: immorality, idolatry, association with witchcraft, hate, creating discord or schisms, jealousy, outbursts of anger, selfish ambition, envy, drunkenness, wild parties, and things like these. (Gal 5.19-21)